Advisory Board will meet in person every 6 months.
For any questions related to the Ethiopian AB please contact:
- Dwi Purnomo (Universitas Padjadjaran) firstname.lastname@example.org
Advisory Board members in Indonesia:
Common Room Networks Foundation (Common Room)
- Common Room is an open platform for creativity and innovation, which was registered as a nonprofit organization in 2006. This organization was being initiated as a project led by Bandung Center for New Media Arts (est. in 2001). Started as tactical unit that bridging dialogue and interaction to encourage multidisciplinary collaboration and connects numerous individuals, up until now Common Room has been manage to outreach diverse social and cultural backgrounds. Since it’s early periods of development, Common Room has been committed to maintaining space for freedom of expression and civic empowerment. Since 2013 Common Room has been working closely with Sundanese indigenous community Kasepuhan Ciptagelar West Java in a collaborative effort to provide urban and rural collaboration platform that nurture creativity, innovation and social entrepreneurship both in local and international contexts.
Direktorat jendral Perhutanan Sosial dan Kemitraan Lingkungan (PSKL) / Directorate General of Social Forestry and Environmental Partnership
- The Directorate General of Social Forestry and Environmental Partnership has the task of organizing the formulation and implementation of policies in the field of increasing community participation in forest management, handling customary forests, and environmental partnerships.
Regional Research and Development Board of West Java Province ( BP2D) West Java Province
- Regional Research and Development Board of West Java Province ( BP2D) West Java Province is expected to produce activities that can be used to support the needs of West Java Province Regional Organizations (OPD) in preparing regional development plans and developing development priorities or strategic policies and estimating impacts development or strategic policy. The vision of Regional Research and Development Board of West Java Province ( BP2D) West Java are to promote and prosper the community with the community by upholding a culture of innovation, research, and science and technology, so that the people of West Java are able to meet the future full of competition & dynamic changes in the era of spectacular advances in science and technology.
Indonesian Apiary Association (API)
- Indonesian Apiary Association (API) is a non-profit organization that gather all apiary enthusiast and actor all across Indonesia. API was Found in 1994 and in 2015 start to rebuild the organization to catch with other countries in the Asian region. API is aiming to utilize the technology that can be used not only for production process, but also enabling beekeeping product to improve and maintain community’s health.
Ramadhani Eka Putra (insects and polinations expert from Bandung Technology Institute)
- Ramadhani Eka Putra is currently focuses on research of applied entomology and toxicity of synthetic chemicals to pests and beneficial insects. Most of his recent studies based on application of entomological sciences for field of pollination (stingless bees, oil palm weevil, calliphoridae, and wild insect pollinators), organic wastes management (black soldier fly, calliphoridae), and health (urban pests such as mosquitoes, cockroahes, house flies, termites). His expertise also cover application of insect products as health products and food preservative.