Wed., 25.11.2020, 8:30-12:30 CET and
Thu., 26.11.2020, 8:30-12:30 CET
The conference will be held digitally in English via MS Teams.
Next to the project’s results of SAMS, following topics will be presented and discussed:
- Dr. Linde Morawetz: Beehealth Monitoring Study – Austria
- Marten Schoonman: The BeeXML network – Standardization of Bee Data
- Markus Bärmann: Environmental Data Monitoring for Bee Health – Concept of Health4Bees
- Thomas M. Klotz: Environmental Policies in Europe impacting Apiculture
- Janis Kronbergs: Beekeepers’ Needs in Data Monitoring – Concept of BeeKing
Find here the preliminary programme of the conference.
Please, register for the SAMS Final Conference via the form below: